Are you wondering why you always feel tired and fatigued?
The biggest reason that most people feel drained, lack energy, and suffer from chronic pain and illness is their lack of “grounding.” What is grounding you ask? Put simply, it is reconnecting and realigning our energies with the Earth. And why is it important? Being well Grounded is an essential foundation for good health. We are energetic beings (we are made of energy) and all electrical devices need to be grounded. We are “grounded” when we are connected to the Earth in a way that allows both fresh energy to enter and feed our body and, just as importantly, excess energy to exit our system. If fresh energy is not able to enter your body and dirty stagnate energy isn’t able to leave it, you are left feeling depleted and tired.
Being ungrounded is becoming an epidemic in our modern world of technology for many reasons. Most people spend most of their time indoors and surrounded by Electromagnetic frequencies produced by all the digital devices. Our exposure to these frequencies (aka EMFs) is increasing rapidly with the expansion of cell towers and wifi and this is directly linked to the increase in chronic health concerns. It’s more important now than it ever was to spend as much time outdoors reconnecting to nature as possible.
Some signs that you may be ungrounded
- Feeling anxious, spacey or lightheaded
- Lack of focus, irritability, or feeling scattered
- Constant busyness and rushing
- Clumsy or out of balance
- Inability to complete projects
- Absorbing the energy, emotions, moods, and feelings of others
- Impulse to hoard things and money
- Nerves are fried or feel spacey
Benefits of getting and staying grounded include
- Reduced levels of stress
- Decrease in pain inflammation
- Improved circulation
Simple ways to improve your grounding
- Rub a stainless steel spoon on the bottoms of your feet for several seconds.
- Tap on your cheekbones (directly under your eyes) while taking 3 deep breathes.
- Using all of your fingers, thump on your upper chest just below your collarbone. (These points can be found by moving straight down from the eyes to the hollow area below the collarbone as shown below). Continuously thump these points while taking 3 deep breathes.
- Massage and stretch the soles of your feet.
- Walk barefoot on the grass as much as possible and/or sit with your back against a tree.
- Some good crystals that help with grounding include: Hematite, Smoky Quartz, Shungite, and Jasper. Wearing or carrying these stones in your pocket will benefit you. Find more information on each of these crystals here.