ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
MARIPOSA ENERGY (A Private Membership Association)
Declaration of Purpose
- This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America and that our rights to form this Private Membership Association are granted by the United States Constitution.
- We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. We strive to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, freedom of choice in health care and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. IT IS HEREBY Declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for physical and mental health care and general wellness, and to select from our number those members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of assessment and care.
- We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and modalities that we think best for assessing, caring for and further preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to provide for our members, wellness and health options that include but are not limited to leading edge modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of global healers, therapists or practitioners, whether or not these options are considered alternative, main-stream, traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
- Specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest quality and most effective methods of care. We care for members and their health and wellness conditions, and not merely the symptoms they experience. Our Association understands that wellness has many dimensions and we strive every day to stay on the leading edge of new technology. The Association provides comprehensive conventional and alternative care including advanced technologies, to assess all aspects of a member’s condition and provide effective and affordable means to help them reach their wellness goals. More specifically, the Association’s primary focus is to provide a plan for the physical, mental, and emotional health of members to get and stay well. This is achieved by utilizing a variety of modalities, equipment, machines, supplements and care thus determining quantities and frequencies of each. The treatment and care may include but not be limited to Energy Healing, Quantum Health Coaching to assist in restoring health naturally, providing special member benefits such as supplements, homeopathic remedies, vitamins, herbs, minerals, and essential oils, and others to be determined; all for a special membership assessment fee, and upon request by the members. Such other care may also include nutrition and diet consulting, general health and wellness education, for the optimization of health and well-being. The Association offers a variety of choices concerning the modalities of service and benefits to members.
- The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, gender, creed or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
Name and Status
- The name of this national membership association shall be MARIPOSA ENERGY, hereinafter referred to as “Association”. The Association is formed under common law and forms no legal entity distinct from that of its members for litigation purposes.
Membership and Dues
- Membership shall be open to any person which or who adheres to the purposes of this Association in Article I.
- A one-time lifetime membership may be offered for ten dollars ($10.00) or more. Additional assessments may be made at any time for services or benefits rendered. Honorary memberships may be offered and recognized until December 31, 2025.
- This membership does not entitle a member to any interest in the Association or management thereof, and a member will not be liable for any debts, obligations, liabilities, judgments, suits, etc., of the Association.
- The Trustee(s) shall have the right to sanction a member upon unanimous vote of the Trustee(s), after a hearing of the facts where the member may be present after notification. The sanctions include removal from active membership or imposing any other special and necessary conditions upon any member who shall discredit or bring harm to the Association in any manner.